Notes: Before Processing Payment:
Thirty percent (30%) of the deposit will be required when reservation is made and the balance will be required 60 days before traveling.
If reservation is made 75 days before travel or later, full payment will be required.
Wire Transfer / Bank Transfer
- Wire Transfer is one of the more cost-effective ways to send large amounts. You can process the wire transfer payment through your internet banking or simply print off your invoice and take it to your bank for them to assist you with the payment.
- After sending the payment, please keep the receipt and send us the scanned copy via email email@example.com. This will help our Billing Department track the payment and begin the booking process sooner.
- Once we receive your payment, our Billing Department will notify you by email with a receipt of the payment. Then we will begin with arrangements!
*Please note, bank transfer typically takes between 1-5 work days for us to receive the payment. We may reserve the right to require another form of payment than bank transfer if your arrival is within 15 days.
- We accept payment via credit card, such as Visa and MasterCard. Please kindly note that the payment via credit card will be processed through OnePay. OnePay credit card processing services have worked well for our clients. Your personal and credit card information is secured with OnePay. You will need only a few clicks in order to process your payment.
- We will automatically get your payment after you successful completed the payment process.